In this video we take a look at, and play with, "User GeoIP Location Menu Item Redirect - Joomla Menu Geographical Redirect - Joomla 3.0" by JDEV Extensions, which is an extension that redirects users to a part of a Joomla site based upon their IP location. We'll be testing this plugin out with the help of you, our live stream viewers from around the world!
- The video is about setting up an IP redirection menu plugin in Joomla.
- The video mentions the use of the "User GeoIP Location" plugin, which costs $15.
- The plugin allows for redirecting menu items based on the visitor's country of origin.
- The video demonstrates the process of installing the plugin and configuring menu items for redirection.
- The video involves testing the redirection functionality for different countries using a VPN.
- Some technical issues are encountered during the demonstration, including problems with menu links and caching.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/