- Video demonstrates how to find and correct duplicate usernames in Joomla.
- Issue with duplicate usernames causing problems in Joomla 3.9.16 update.
- Duplicate usernames can arise from importing content or migrating sites.
- Tutorial focuses on small sites or manual username adjustments.
- Users can change usernames individually or sort/filter in backend.
- SQL query provided to identify duplicate usernames in database.
- Transcription includes troubleshooting attempt using SQL query.
- Mention of a potential plugin by Joomla Gig for detecting duplicates.
- Search for plugin not successful, potential solution found in an extension shared by John Molehole.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/