Join in for a look at the Relationship Between Joomla's Database and Files: how they get along and how to deal with the secrets they sometimes keep from each other.
- The video is about the relationship between Joomla's database and files.
- The video is part of a series on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The presenter, Tim Davis, mentions his experience with Joomla and offers Joomla-related services.
- The video is sponsored by "mysites.guru," a Joomla site management tool.
- Tim discusses an issue with sample data installation but proceeds to demonstrate database and file access in Joomla.
- Tim explains the difference between files and databases in a content management system (CMS).
- Files store static or binary content like images, while databases store structured data and textual content.
- Files are stored in the file system, while databases use tabular formats for data storage.
- Databases provide flexibility in organizing and querying content, while files are less flexible.
- Tim demonstrates accessing files and database tables in Joomla.
- He shows how changes made to an article in the database reflect in the front end of the website.
- Tim performs a search in the database using PHPMyAdmin, finding the article content.
- He edits the article in the database, and the changes are reflected on the website.
- Tim emphasizes that articles in Joomla are stored in the database, and changes made there affect the website's appearance.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/