- Title: "(1) Save Space! Exclude folders from Akeeba Backup in Joomla 🛠 Maintenance Monday Live Stream #008 - YouTube"
- Transcript summary:
- Tim Davis, a Joomla fan, discusses how to save space in your web hosting account by excluding folders from Akeeba Backup in Joomla.
- He mentions the benefit of excluding large files like MP3s that are already backed up separately to save server space and bandwidth during backups.
- Tim demonstrates the process using Akeeba Backup in a Joomla site:
- Access the Akeeba Backup control panel.
- Navigate to the "Files and Directories Exclusion" section.
- Choose the folders or directories you want to exclude from the backup.
- Ensure you have an external backup of the excluded items.
- Excluding folders reduces the backup size and makes the restore process faster.
- Tim also promotes a giveaway and encourages viewers to subscribe for more tutorials.
- He advises being cautious not to exclude important files accidentally.
- Tim signs off, reminding viewers to enjoy their Joomla sites.
Note: The transcript contains additional details, but the summary focuses on the key points.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/