- Video discussing sneaky iFrame blocking settings in Joomla
- Transcript includes an introduction and explanation of the topic
- Mention of a viewer's frustration with YouTube not working on a Joomla hosted site
- Explanation of Joomla's security settings and how they work
- Discussion of how different extensions (like JCE Editor) have their own security settings
- Comparison to apartment building security for better understanding
- Explanation of the dangers of using iframes on a Joomla site
- Importance of securing the site and understanding security levels
- Demonstration of accessing security settings in Joomla's admin panel
- Explanation of text filters and blacklisting/whitelisting iframes
- Tips on configuring iframes based on user roles
- Reminder to subscribe, ring the bell for notifications, and engage in discussions
- Mention of the "Just Because" call and sharing the link on social media
- Experience of pranks and disruption during a call
- Plans to secure the call link distribution and announcement of upcoming newsletter
- Sharing of a video link related to Joomla discussion with George Wilson
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/