- Video focuses on tweaking CSS in Joomla admin area for extensions
- Host: Tim Davis (Joomla fan)
- Mention of sound issues at the beginning (edited out)
- Introduction to working on Joomla site, specifically component CSS
- Use of Element Inspector in Chrome to modify CSS
- Demonstrates changing width and height of a scroll box for course selection
- Emphasizes not changing extension's original CSS due to updates erasing changes
- Shows how to create a custom CSS file within Joomla admin template (Isis)
- Demonstrates copying and pasting CSS code for desired changes
- Advises reaching out to extension developers for potential improvements
- Shares personal story about mother's 80th birthday and ongoing work
- Discussion about an online "death date" prediction tool (limited information)
- Brief mention of Shaitan's app for Chrome
- Viewer interaction and comments acknowledgment
- Mention of Plane Crash Info website
- Focus on improving user experience by adjusting CSS for better usability
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/