It's time for my year-end live stream to reflect on my plans for success in this past year and to share my plans for success with business and Joomla in 2023.
Here is a summary of the provided transcript in bullet points:
- Video titled "Plans for Success With Business and Joomla for 2023 - 👀 WMW 189 - YouTube"
- The speaker is Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast, and business owner.
- The video discusses his goals for 2022 and plans for 2023.
- Tim mentions that he hired three people in January, primarily students, for his business.
- He talks about the importance of having stable accounting help and eventually getting his books in order.
- Tim touches on his SEO efforts for his Joomla website but acknowledges that he hasn't done much in that regard.
- He discusses some challenges he faced with accounting software and payroll tax calculations.
- Tim emphasizes being kind to clients who may struggle with payments or technology.
- He mentions using QuickBooks Online for accounting and the benefits it provides.
- The video includes interactions with viewers in the live chat.
Please note that the transcript is quite lengthy and contains detailed information. The summary captures the main points.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/