- Tim Davis rescinds his previous alert about making a staging copy of Joomla sites with Softaculous.
- Tim introduces Maintenance Monday #221 on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- He promotes mysites.guru as the channel sponsor, offering a free site and Joomla management tools.
- Softaculous is a popular tool in cPanel for making a staging copy of Joomla sites.
- Softaculous contacted Tim to show him how to adjust settings for including uncommon or non-core folders/files during the staging copy process.
- Tim demonstrates how to create a staging copy using Softaculous, selecting additional files/folders to include in the copy.
- He creates a subdomain for the staging site before initiating the copy.
- A staging copy is useful for testing changes and updates before implementing them on the live site.
- Tim corrects his previous advice and clarifies that Softaculous can handle additional folders/files if selected properly.
- He thanks Softaculous for their input and mentions the possibility of exploring other staging site tools in the future.
- Tim encourages viewers to subscribe to the channel and ring the bell for notifications of new content.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/