- The video is about using the xbAutoSave extension for saving Joomla articles while working on them.
- Tim Davis hosts the "Maintenance Monday" live stream.
- In episode 71, the "autosave" plugin was discussed, and some issues were raised.
- The plugin has been updated and renamed to "xB AutoSave" version 2.
- To update, first uninstall the old version, then install the new version.
- A reminder about the ongoing giveaway is given.
- The presenter demonstrates how to update the plugin.
- The new version prevents saving articles before essential information is entered.
- A warning about autosave being disabled until an article is manually saved is shown.
- Various settings of the xB AutoSave plugin are discussed, like autosave period and timing.
- The presenter is satisfied with the plugin and credits Roger Krios for the changes.
- The video ends with a call to leave comments and reviews for the plugin on JED.
- The presenter discusses a tool he made in high school, and others share their high school shop class projects.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/