- Joomla 5 is being discussed, causing concern for some users.
- The release of Joomla 5 is expected in October 2023.
- Joomla 5 will not include breaking changes for templates and third-party extensions.
- Code marked as deprecated in Joomla 4 will not be removed in Joomla 5.
- Joomla 5 will require a minimum PHP version of PHP 8.1.
- Components that work in Joomla 4 should also work in Joomla 5, as long as they support PHP 8.1.
- Joomla 5 is not expected to be a big, painful update like previous releases.
- Minor releases will follow a six-month schedule, shifting to the months of April and October starting with the 4.3 release in April 2023.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/