- Targeted towards Joomla users who want to make changes to a template.
- Presenter: Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast.
- Mention of buying templates and wanting to reset certain styles.
- Introduction of a trick to reset CSS quickly.
- Sponsorship message by mysites.guru for Joomla site management.
- Reference to an article by Andy Bell about modern CSS reset.
- Explanation of the purpose of the CSS reset to overcome browser incompatibility.
- Demonstration of copying and pasting the CSS reset code into a Joomla site.
- Usage of the Asteroid framework template with a custom code section for CSS.
- Comparison of a sample blog page with and without the CSS reset.
- Visual demonstration of changes in padding and spacing on the page.
- Emphasis on using the CSS reset as a starting point for customization.
- Mention of using browser dev tools (Chrome DevTools) for further CSS adjustments.
- Suggestion to save the CSS reset for future use in other projects.
- Tip on creating a customized Joomla installation for efficient project setup.
- Encouragement to subscribe to the channel and receive notifications.
- Conclusion with well wishes for Joomla site management.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/