- The video is about fixing an issue with hidden editor buttons in Joomla articles.
- Presenter is Tim Davis, who runs the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel.
- The issue is with the default TinyMCE editor in Joomla, which hides buttons every time an article is saved.
- Presenter suggests a fix for this issue.
- To fix the problem, go to "System" > "Plugins" and find the "TinyMCE Editor" plugin.
- Look for the "Toolbar Mode" setting and change it to "Wrap."
- After the change, all buttons will be visible and wrap properly, even when the article box is resized.
- This way, the buttons won't be hidden after each save, and users won't need to keep opening them.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, offering a free Joomla site analysis and a coupon code for subscribers.
- Presenter encourages viewers to subscribe, like, and ring the bell for notifications on the channel.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/