- The video is about using phpMyAdmin tools to fix a broken Joomla database.
- The host mentions that someone in the Joomla Facebook group had a problem with their administration login page due to a crashed table called "session."
- He advises using phpMyAdmin to repair the database and possibly empty the sessions table.
- He emphasizes the importance of backing up the database before making any changes.
- The host shows how to access phpMyAdmin through cPanel and select the appropriate database.
- He demonstrates exporting the database to create a backup.
- He searches for and finds the "session" table and suggests running the "repair table" operation.
- If the repair doesn't work, he suggests using the "empty" option to remove rows causing issues.
- He warns against using the "drop" option as it will delete the entire table and cause data loss.
- After performing the repair or empty operation, he recommends testing the Joomla login to check if the issue is resolved.
Note: The transcript includes some casual speech and additional commentary from the host, which might not be relevant to the main points of the tutorial.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/