- Joomla 4.1 has changed the location for custom CSS in the default template Cassiopeia.
- Previously, the CSS file used to go into a "css" folder in the templates directory, but now it goes into "media/templates/site/cassiopeia."
- To create the custom CSS file, navigate to the backend of a Joomla 4 website, go to System > Site Templates > Cassiopeia Details and Files.
- Create a new file called "user.css" by clicking on "New File," but note that after clicking, you have to click again to create it within the "css" folder.
- Edit the "user.css" file and customize the CSS as desired.
- After making changes, save the file, and the custom CSS will take effect on the front end of the website.
- The example in the video shows how to change the size of heading two (h2) using custom CSS.
- The new custom CSS location is "media/templates/site/cassiopeia" instead of the old "templates/css" location.
- The video is part of the "Maintenance Monday" series on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel, presented by Tim Davis.
- The video is sponsored by "mysites.guru," offering a free site audit for Joomla sites and a coupon code for a free first month of subscription.
- The presenter encourages viewers to subscribe and ring the bell for notifications on new content.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/