There are a couple of ways to embed your YouTube live streams into your Joomla site. In this video we'll look at least 2 different ways to do so - and maybe more as we get sharing in chat.
- The video is about embedding YouTube live streams in a Joomla site.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, mentions two methods for embedding live streams: a one-time setup and a "set it and forget it" method.
- He encourages viewers to subscribe to his channel for updates.
- Tim discusses the importance of driving traffic to YouTube for the first 48 hours after a video is uploaded to build a channel's following.
- He demonstrates the process of embedding a single live stream using the YouTube embed code.
- Tim also shows how to embed a playlist of live streams using the playlist's ID from the YouTube Studio.
- He explains that the "set it and forget it" method allows live streams to automatically update on a Joomla page without manual changes.
- Tim provides a step-by-step guide on how to set up a page for the latest live stream using an iframe code.
- He discusses how this method makes it easier for viewers to access the latest live stream and subsequent videos.
- Tim also mentions the possibility of mixing live streams with pre-recorded videos in a playlist and how the first video in the playlist will be displayed on the Joomla page.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/