- Video about organizing hidden menu items in Joomla
- Presented by Tim Davis on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel
- Introduction and greetings to viewers
- Mention of the purpose of the video
- Reminders about giveaways, newsletter subscription, and technical issues on the website
- Mention of Jim Cast and an interview with Adam Melchor
- Information about Joomla merchandise and links
- Recap of the previous video's topic: creating hidden menu items
- Explanation that having many hidden menu items can clutter the backend
- Demonstration of how to organize hidden menu items
- Steps: Create a new menu named "hidden" but not named as the menu type "hidden"
- Explanation of the purpose of the new menu
- Saving the new menu and observing the name change
- Instructions for batch-moving existing menu items to the new menu
- Effect of the organization on the main menu
- Discussion on the advantages of hidden menus
- Addressing audience questions and comments
- Example uses of hidden menus
- Mention of upcoming topics and video plans
- Viewer interaction and discussion about reasons for hidden menus and custom URLs
- Conclusion and encouragement for viewers to subscribe and engage with the channel
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/