Joomla 4.1 is out and in this video we take a first look at it!
- The video is a first look at Joomla 4.1 on YouTube.
- The presenter is Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast.
- Tim mentions this is his 150th video on basic Joomla tutorials.
- He thanks his viewers for their support.
- Tim mentions his availability for Joomla site work and sponsorship from MySites.guru.
- He talks about the release of Joomla 4.1 and Joomla 3.10.6.
- Tim discusses a change in his camera setup.
- He addresses viewer comments about browser choices (Brave, Vivaldi) and mentions a potential collaboration with Opera browser.
- Tim discusses the importance of doing as much as possible with the Joomla core.
- He talks about the new features in Joomla 4.1, focusing on syntax highlighting in the code editor.
- Tim demonstrates how syntax highlighting makes it easier to work with HTML and CSS in the code view.
- He mentions the challenges of editing image classes in the Joomla editor and highlights the benefit of using the code view for such tasks.
- A viewer named Mary comments on the confusion caused by changes in the CMS content button in the editor. Tim agrees with her and discusses the issue.
- Tim briefly mentions JCE Editor as an alternative with better features.
- He expresses frustration with the difficulty of inserting images using URLs in the Joomla editor.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/