In this video we see how to add a contact form to your Joomla site. We'll be using my favourite form extension: Convert Forms from Tassos
Here is a summary of the transcript:
- The video discusses adding a contact form to a Joomla website using the Convert Forms extension.
- The presenter mentions that he is a Joomla fan and shares information about his YouTube channel.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, and a coupon code is provided for a free month.
- The presenter starts by explaining the need for a contact form and proceeds to install the Convert Forms extension.
- He demonstrates how to create a new form, customize its fields, and arrange them as needed.
- Instructions for setting up email notifications for form submissions are provided.
- The presenter shows how to embed the form on the front end of a Joomla website by adding it to an article.
- He also briefly discusses changing the appearance of the form and its text.
- The presenter creates a new form using an existing template and demonstrates how to modify it.
- He explores options for changing the background color, adding images, and customizing text within the form.
Please note that this summary includes some repetitive and non-essential information from the transcript for brevity.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/