Chjoom AdminNotes is a Joomla extension that allows you to place custom content from your articles on the administrator interface. In this video we check it out to see how it works!
- The video is about exploring "Chjoom AdminNotes" for Joomla.
- The video is hosted by Tim Davis on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel.
- Tim mentions that he can be hired for Joomla-related work.
- The video is sponsored by "My Site Stock Guru."
- Tim received a suggestion from Mary Webby Design to check out "Chjoom AdminNotes."
- Tim discusses the purpose of "Chjoom AdminNotes," which is for placing notes in the Joomla admin area.
- Tim encounters technical issues with his computer during the stream.
- He mentions needing help with SP Page Builder.
- Tim goes through the installation process of "Chjoom AdminNotes" for Joomla 3 and 4.
- He follows the instructions for creating a custom field called "admin notes."
- Tim adds content to the custom field and associates it with an article in the "documentation admin notes" category.
- He configures a module to display the "admin notes" button.
- Tim demonstrates how the button opens a pop-up displaying the notes.
- He discusses potential uses for this feature, such as providing clients with helpful resources.
- Tim considers embedding external content, such as YouTube videos or RSS feeds, into the admin area using iframes.
- He tests embedding an RSS feed from his site into Joomla.
- Tim briefly mentions the "Net Shaker" website and its feed.
- He creates a new site module for displaying the RSS feed.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/