In this video we'll see how to display a Joomla module inside of a Joomla Component. It's a great trick for displaying calls to action, advertising, and pretty much anything else you normally would display in a module position.
- The video is about embedding or displaying a module inside a component on a Joomla site.
- The presenter mentions a previous attempt to demonstrate this but had issues with a broken site.
- There are reasons for wanting to display a module within a component, such as providing information within a component or displaying content alongside lists of items.
- The presenter uses a Regular Labs extension called "re replacer" to find and replace specific code within the component's output.
- They show how to set up "re replacer" using regular expressions.
- The regular expression used is designed to find a specific code pattern (TR class equals catless row zero) and replace it with a module position code.
- A module position named "cat list mod display" is created within the Joomla site.
- The video ends with the presenter encountering an issue with the module position code but ultimately resolving it.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/