- The video is about adding a top menu to the Joomla 4 admin area.
- The presenter is Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast.
- The video is part of the "Maintenance Monday" series on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, which offers tools and information for managing Joomla sites.
- Joomla 4's admin template lacks a top menu for accessibility reasons, but there's a way to add it.
- The method involves using the "Phoca Top Menu" module, which can be downloaded from foca.cz.
- The presenter demonstrates how to install and enable the module in the Joomla 4 admin area.
- After installation, the top menu appears with links to various Joomla functionalities, resembling Joomla 3's top menu.
- The presenter encourages viewers to subscribe to the channel and like the video for more content.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/