In this video we take a first look at StageIt - a Joomla extension that allows you to create a staging area so you can test things on your Joomla site without breaking your live site.
- The video is a first look at StageIt, an extension for Joomla.
- StageIt allows users to create staging areas for their Joomla site for testing purposes.
- Users can make changes in the staging environment before applying them to the live site.
- The video is hosted by Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast.
- Tim introduces StageIt as a paid extension and plans to explore its features.
- He mentions the upcoming JDay USA conference and his session on migrating Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.
- Tim demonstrates how to install StageIt on a Joomla 3 site.
- He shows that StageIt creates a duplicate of the site in a folder called "stageit."
- Tim explores some StageIt configurations, such as deployment speed and backup options.
- He enables a StageIt plugin that allows switching between staging and live environments.
- Tim briefly explains how to exclude database tables from syncing.
- He demonstrates switching between the staging and live environments.
- Tim initiates a synchronization process between the staging and live sites.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/