The video demonstrates how to create a single Joomla articles category module that can work for multiple categories on a Joomla site.
- The tutorial is presented by Tim Davis on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The video is sponsored by MySites.guru, and viewers can get a free site audit for their Joomla sites using the coupon code "basicjoomla."
- The tutorial is based on Joomla 4 and starts with setting up a core install with sample blog information.
- It shows how to add menu items to the main menu for different article categories (e.g., "help" and "Joomla").
- The tutorial guides users on how to create an articles category module to display links to other articles within the same category.
- Two methods are demonstrated: traditional method (creating a module for each category) and the dynamic method (using one module for all categories).
- The dynamic method automatically changes the displayed articles based on the viewed category, saving time and effort.
- A pro tip is given to hide the module when viewing individual articles.
- The video concludes with an invitation to subscribe to the channel for more Joomla-related content.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/