- Title: "The PHP Temporary Folder Is Not Set Warning in Joomla - 🛠 MM #244 - YouTube"
- If you have the "PHP temporary folder is not set" warning in your Joomla site, you might need to contact your web host to resolve it.
- The warning is not critical if you can still install extensions and upload images without issues.
- Trying to fix it yourself may not be possible due to security settings imposed by the web host.
- The best approach is to ask your web host to set the temporary folder for PHP.
- The video is part of "Maintenance Monday" on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel by Tim Davis, who shares Joomla extensions, tools, and tips.
- Tim Davis also offers Joomla site building, maintenance, and migration services via email (
- If you don't face any functional issues, it's okay to ignore the warning.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/