- The video discusses how to schedule the featured status of Joomla articles.
- Tim Davis, a Joomla fan, presents the tutorial on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The video is sponsored by Mysites.guru, offering a free site audit for Joomla sites and a coupon code for a free first month subscription.
- In Joomla 4, the feature allows setting a start and finish date for an article to be featured on the front page.
- The demonstration shows two articles: one set to be featured until February 25th and another to be featured on February 26th and expire on March 1st.
- The new article will replace the old one on the front page automatically without manual intervention.
- The video encourages subscribing and liking the content on the channel.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/