- Tutorial on reordering tags in Joomla Article Manager
- Video hosted by Tim Davis on MM Live Stream #146 on YouTube
- Tim Davis demonstrates how to change the order of tags in the Joomla Article Manager dropdown
- Viewers are encouraged to subscribe, like, and ring the notification bell for updates
- Tim Davis mentions giveaways and signing up for newsletters on basicjoomla.com
- Steps to reorder tags in Article Manager:
- Access Components -> Tags
- Ensure proper view of tag order by clicking on black dots (ascending order)
- Drag and reorder tags by clicking and holding the dots
- Reordering tags helps improve organization, saves time, and aids user workflow
- Tim Davis briefly discusses his new demo site setup using "democorner.com"
- Mention of some website layout changes and challenges
- Discussion about using a reseller account and creating cPanel accounts
- Bjorn shares about working on a new Joomla help and news site: devsit.joomlaforever.com
- Mention of potential licensing requirement for using "Joomla" in domain name, with a link to tm.joomla.org
- Technical difficulties with replying to Joomla's ticket system
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/