- Video tutorial: How to turn off reCAPTCHA for article submission in Joomla front end.
- Presenter: Tim Davis, Joomla enthusiast.
- Presented on: Maintenance Monday #183 on Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- Sponsored by: MySites.guru - Offers free Joomla site audit, tools for managing Joomla sites, and subscription with code "basic joomla" for first month free.
- Purpose: Explain how to disable reCAPTCHA for article creation in Joomla front end.
1. Log in to Joomla back end control panel.
2. Go to "Content and Articles" section.
3. Click on "Options" button (Editing Layout tab).
4. Under "Articles" tab, locate "Allow Captcha on Submit" option.
5. Choose from options: "Use Global", a specific captcha, or "None" (to turn off).
6. Save changes.
7. Refresh "Create New Article" page in front end.
8. Verify reCAPTCHA is now turned off for article submission.
- Important: Ensure proper user group settings for article creation permissions in the back end to maintain security.
- Subscribe to the channel for more tutorials, click the notification bell, and explore recommended videos.
- Presented by Tim Davis, emphasizing the convenience of skipping redundant reCAPTCHA for logged-in users who've already passed security tests.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/