Here's a summarized version of the transcript:
- The video discusses enabling a "No HTML" filter for Registered, Public, and Guest groups in Joomla.
- The presenter, Tim Davis, introduces the topic and mentions a change in Joomla 3.9.19 regarding HTML usage.
- The video is sponsored by "My Sites Guru," a tool for managing Joomla and WordPress sites from a single dashboard.
- Tim explains that the default filter for public, guest, and registered groups used to allow HTML usage for articles.
- He demonstrates how to use "My Sites Guru" to identify and fix this issue easily.
- Tim advises users to update their Joomla sites' text filters for the mentioned groups to "No HTML" for better security.
- He suggests creating new groups if specific users need HTML capabilities, while keeping default groups HTML-free.
- The video ends with Tim sharing his approach to tackling tasks with quick victories in the morning.
(Note: Some details might be missing or slightly paraphrased due to the nature of summarization.)
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/