- The video discusses the new improved article notes feature in Joomla 3.9.0 and its usage for site management.
- Tim Davis, a Joomla fan, introduces the topic in a livestream.
- He mentions upcoming discussions about Joomla 3.9 and maintaining websites.
- Article notes used to disappear with article version changes prior to Joomla 3.9.
- After Joomla 3.9, article notes are persistent and searchable.
- Article notes can be used to add references, reminders, or tasks for site management.
- Notes can be left for other team members and can aid in task management.
- The video also covers a zoom call link and discusses using Joomla core over extensions like K2.
- Front-end article posting and access levels for contributors are discussed.
- A collab livestream for Content Templater is announced for the following day.
- Some humor related to time changes and age is shared.
- The EU is proposed to stop daylight saving time.
- Saskatchewan is the only Canadian province not changing its time.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/