- Title: "(1) Enable Two Factor Authentications for Users in Joomla - 🛠 Maintenance Monday Live Stream #047 - YouTube"
- The video is part of the "Maintenance Monday" live stream series, labeled as episode #047.
- The topic is focused on enabling Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for users in the Joomla content management system.
- The content is available on YouTube as a video.
- The transcript for the video is currently unavailable.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/