- Title: "Invalidate Browser Cache in Joomla 4 - 🛠 MM #238 - YouTube"
- Presenter: Tim Davis
- Tim offers Joomla site maintenance services.
- To invalidate browser cache in Joomla 4:
- Install a plugin from github.com (link provided in the video description).
- Save the downloaded file to the computer.
- Access Joomla 4 backend and navigate to "System > Install Extensions."
- Upload the downloaded file.
- Switch to "Administrator" view and access "System > Site Modules."
- Find and click on "Invalidate Cache" (may need to sort by ID).
- Publish and assign it to the desired position.
- After publishing, a new button called "Invalidate Cache" will appear.
- Click this button whenever you want visitors to see fresh content instead of cached versions.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/