- Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast, presents the tutorial (Maintenance Money #169) on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The video covers setting up the permissions policy security header in the .htaccess file (or similar locations) based on server configuration for Joomla sites.
- The header is related to security and provides control over browser features and APIs for enhanced security and privacy.
- A sponsor, mysites.guru, is mentioned, offering free site audits and time-saving website management tools.
- The host demonstrates how to access the mysites.guru page and mentions changes in its interface.
- The permissions policy affects features like geolocation, MIDI, notifications, push, and more.
- The host demonstrates editing the .htaccess file through a web hosting control panel, specifically for Apache servers.
- The syntax for setting permissions is discussed, including "geolocation equals self" for example.
- The speaker emphasizes the need for security in website management.
- The video concludes with a call to subscribe to the channel and seek help in case of syntax changes or issues.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/