People who are already logged into your Joomla site do not need to see a login link or login form. In this video I show you how to hide those things from people who are logged in.
- The video is about hiding a login link or form for users who are already logged into a Joomla website.
- The video is part of "Maintenance Monday number 268" on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The process involves going to the back end of the Joomla site.
- Ensure that the guest user group is set to "guest" in the user options.
- Create a new menu item named "login" with the menu type set to "users login form" and access set to "guest."
- Create a new menu item named "logout" with the menu type set to "users log out" and access set to "registered."
- Refresh the home page to see the login link, which disappears when logged in, and the logout button.
- To hide the login form, go to "system" > "site modules" > "login form," and set access to "guest."
- Make sure all users are assigned to the "registered" group for the logout link to show to everyone when they are logged in.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/