- Title: "Disable `Send Copy To Submitter` for Spam Prevention in Joomla"
- Video by Tim Davis: Maintenance Monday #163 on YouTube
- Discusses how to turn off the "send copy to sender" feature in Joomla's contact form to prevent spam
- Introduces mysites.guru for site management and offers a free site audit
- Demonstrates how to disable the feature in Joomla: via mysites.guru toggle and Joomla's options
- Explains the issue of spammers using the feature to send spam emails
- Suggests reasons to use or disable the feature based on user preferences
- Includes mention of site security and using anti-spam measures like reCAPTCHA
- Shares personal updates and upcoming plans
- Talks about a potential road trip to meet a new client in Kamloops, Canada
- Considers getting a dash cam for the trip and discusses weather conditions on the route
- References a TV show "Highway Thru Hell" about challenging mountainous roads in winter
- Notes participation and conversations in the live chat during the video
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/