- Title: "How to Know it's Safe to Update to a New Joomla Release - 🛠 MM #224 - YouTube"
- The speaker discusses how to determine if it's safe to update to the latest Joomla release.
- He mentions that a recent Joomla release caused some issues for some users.
- The speaker advises not to rush into updating and provides tips to ensure a safe update.
- Tips for safe updating:
- Check the Joomla forum for discussions on the latest release and any reported issues.
- Follow @joomla on Twitter for real-time discussions and updates.
- Join the Facebook Joomla group "Joomla Knows" to find information about releases and discussions.
- He humorously suggests moving to the west coast of Canada to be one of the first to know about releases (due to the time zone difference).
- The speaker reassures that issues are usually fixed quickly, so there's no need to panic.
- He invites viewers to subscribe to his channel and enjoy their Joomla sites.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/