- Video discusses optimal size for Open Graph (OG) images on Joomla sites
- Hosted on Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel, presented by Tim Davis
- Sponsored by mysites.guru, offering Joomla site management tools
- Previous image size used: 200x200 pixels (both dimensions)
- Discovered need for bigger OG images, possibly 600x315 pixels
- Demonstrates using larger images for better social media sharing
- Example: ultidigi.com extension page, SEO tool for Joomla
- Minimum OG image size per Facebook: 1200x630 pixels
- Recommended minimum OG image size: 600x315 pixels
- Using "For SEO" tool to select OG image, avoid slowing page load
- Suggests using smaller images in articles, selecting larger OG images
- Pro tips: Use "For SEO" tool, check out och responsive images plugin
- "For SEO" tool by Unique, recommended for Joomla SEO
- "Och responsive images" plugin resizes images based on screen width, converts to webp format
- Tim Davis is rethinking OG image practices for better sharing and SEO
- Encourages viewers to subscribe and engage with comments
- Offers Joomla site assistance through his company
- Reminds viewers to subscribe and explore more content on the channel
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/