In this video we have a look at Canva, a great tool for making graphics and other consumables for your Joomla site.
- The video is about using Canva for creating graphics for a Joomla website.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, is a Joomla fan and runs a YouTube channel for Joomla tutorials.
- There's mention of an upcoming live stream with Tasos Maernos showcasing the "Convert Forms" extension.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, which offers tools for managing Joomla sites.
- Tim mentions an update to Akiva's FO F plug-in, which he used on multiple sites.
- Tim talks about Canva and its affiliate program, hinting at sharing a link in the description.
- He discusses his struggle with creating graphics and shows some templates he has set up.
- Tim mentions the need to create a client login button for a Joomla site.
- He highlights Canva's templates for social media, YouTube intros, and more, as well as its video creation capabilities.
- Tim demonstrates how to change styles and colors in Canva and how to search for images.
- He briefly explores Canva's editing tools and mentions that Canva can be useful for people who need help with graphics.
- Tim starts creating a button for the client login but mentions it may be faster to use CSS override or Bootstrap classes for buttons.
- He talks about recreating a client's logo for the website because the original file was lost.
- Tim mentions the importance of clients having proper digital files for their logos.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/