- The video is about adding Dark Mode to Joomla 4 admin and Cassiopeia template.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, shows his favorite extensions, tools, and tips for building and maintaining Joomla sites.
- He recommends the free plugin "Dark Magic" by Nicholas from Akiba for adding Dark Mode.
- The plugin can be installed from GitHub (version 2.01 for Joomla 4).
- The plugin offers options for applying Dark Mode always, based on the browser setting, or following the sun's schedule.
- Users can set the background color, main text color, inverse text color, link color, and special color for both the backend and frontend.
- Dark Magic works with the Atom administrator template in Joomla 4.
- The speaker demonstrates the installation process and enabling Dark Mode in the backend.
- Dark Mode is also enabled in the frontend using the default Cassiopeia template.
- Custom CSS can be used to further customize the frontend colors.
- The speaker encourages viewers to subscribe and like the video for more content related to Joomla.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/