- Title: "Joomla 4.2.1 is Loading Too Slow? Solved! - 🛠 MM #236 - YouTube"
- Speaker: Tim Davis
- Purpose: Provide a solution for Joomla 4.2.1 sites running slow
- Tim Davis is a Joomla enthusiast and runs the "Basic Gyms Tutorials" YouTube channel
- The video is sponsored by "My Sites Guru," offering a free site audit for Joomla sites
- Tim experienced slow performance on Joomla 4.2.1 sites and researched the issue
- The solution to the slow loading is related to a system plugin called "System Web Authen Password List Login"
- To fix the issue, go to the Joomla backend, navigate to "System Plugins," search for "Password," and disable "System Web Authen Password List Login"
- After applying the fix, the loading speed improved from 5.3 seconds to 431 milliseconds for the first byte
- Tim encourages viewers to subscribe for more videos and concludes with a blessing for their Joomla sites.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/