- YouTube video about using a tool called One Time Secret for sending sensitive info
- Hosted by Tim Davis, a Joomla fan, on Maintenance Monday #148
- Sponsored by My Site Start Guru, manage multiple Joomla sites and do security
- Talks about upcoming Joomla releases (3.9.20 and Joomla 4 beta)
- Introduces One Time Secret to securely share passwords and sensitive data
- Demonstrates One Time Secret usage: creating secret links, using passphrases
- Explains benefits: secure data transmission, self-destruction of links, passphrase protection
- Discusses advantages for simplifying password sharing and resetting
- Engages with viewers' comments and suggestions for the channel
- Ideas mentioned: pre-recorded tutorials, custom fields, event booking, RS Form customization
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/