In this live stream Marc Dechèvre guides us in an introduction to the Joomla API and shows us some examples of how to use it - including how to import content into a Joomla site from a CSV file in Google sheets.
- The video is titled "Introduction to the Joomla API with Marc Dechèvre - WMW 184 - YouTube."
- Tim Davis, a Joomla fan, is hosting the video.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, offering a free site audit for Joomla sites.
- The discussion involves Joomla API and its potential applications.
- Peter Martin presented the Joomla API at a Joomla day event.
- Peter Martin created a draft documentation page for Joomla API.
- Alexander Elise from Martinique improved Peter's documentation.
- The presentation aims to provide simple examples of using the Joomla API, including creating, updating, and deleting articles.
- The presentation will also demonstrate how to import data from a Google Sheet into Joomla.
- A new super user needs to be created to access the Joomla API.
- The discussion mentions the possibility of opening the API to the public in the future for specific use cases.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/