- Tutorial on forcing the first page break slider to appear closed in Joomla articles
- Presented by Tim Davis in Maintenance Monday #193 on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel
- Sponsored by mysites.guru, offering tools and information for Joomla site management
- Discusses an easier method to close the first page break slider in Joomla articles
- Previously covered in a live stream on the channel
- Demonstrates steps to achieve this using the page break plugin in Joomla
- Shows how to change the presentation style to sliders for page breaks
- Describes the issue of the first section being open by default
- Mentions other extensions that offer accordion-style views
- Provides a simple trick involving duplicating page break code to achieve the desired result
- Explains how to remove the text associated with the duplicate page break
- Offers step-by-step instructions for implementing the method
- Encourages viewers to subscribe, like, and ring the notification bell for more content
- Concludes by suggesting related videos for further learning and exploration
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/