- The video discusses accidentally updating a Joomla 3.10 site to Joomla 4 and how to prevent it.
- Tim Davis, the host, is a Joomla enthusiast presenting "Maintenance Monday #200" on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- Tim announces a giveaway of 50 Canadian dollars for the 200th episode.
- To prevent accidental updates, Tim demonstrates changing the Joomla update channel back to default after checking for Joomla 4 compatibility.
- He shows the process within the Joomla backend, advising users to switch back to the default channel to avoid unintentional updates.
- Tim promotes MySites.guru for Joomla site management tools.
- He provides an email address (
- Tim emphasizes subscribing, ringing the notification bell, and watching related videos on the channel.
- The video ends with Tim encouraging viewers to enjoy their Joomla sites and sign off.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/