- Video tutorial about changing default Akeeba Backup output directory for Joomla backups.
- Presented by Tim Davis in "Maintenance Money Live Stream #149" on Basic Joomla Tutorials channel.
- Sponsored by My Sites Guru for managing Joomla and WordPress sites.
- Importance of changing default output directory for Akeeba Backup.
- Mention of free and pro versions of Akeeba Backup.
- Importance of regular site backups using Akeeba Backup.
- Security concerns with default backup location being common knowledge.
- Analogy of airplane rivets and tight security.
- Steps to change output directory: Configuration > Basic Configuration > Output Directory.
- Suggestion to choose a unique and secure output directory.
- Reminder to avoid placing backups directly under web root for security.
- Recommendation to add index files for added security.
- Brief discussion about Akeeba Backup's usefulness and features.
- Mention of Akeeba Backup being used for Joomla and WordPress sites.
- Potential idea of making Akeeba Backup a core feature in Joomla (with discussion).
- Mention of alternative backup options like Rackspace.
- Brief explanation of accessing advanced configuration in the pro version.
- Demonstrated process of selecting Dropbox as backup location (screen sharing).
- Conclusion and invitation to subscribe and stay tuned for more tips.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/