- Video focuses on removing confusing legacy web properties in Google Search Console.
- Host introduces himself as Tim Davis, talks about Joomla tutorials.
- Issue with canonical URLs in Google Search Console discussed.
- Legacy settings for preferred domain explained.
- Google's AI now determines preferred version of a website.
- Tutorial on how to delete old properties in Google Search Console.
- Emphasis on data backup before deleting properties.
- Steps to remove properties demonstrated on the screen.
- Mention of SSL certificate and canonical URL setup.
- Some comments from live viewers acknowledged.
- Advertisement of upcoming live stream on building a site using Joomla custom fields.
- Mention of Joomla Shack conference videos dropping on YouTube.
- Host's Fitbit heart rate data shared.
- Chat interaction about waking up early and stress.
- Discussion shifts to custom form components for nominations.
- Recommendations for RS Forms, ChronoForms, Breezing Forms.
- Mention of Filiform being discontinued.
- User named Chuck's email about custom fields mentioned.
- Brief reference to multi-page forms for managing nominations.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/