In this video we look at a couple of ways to use Convert Forms for Joomla 4 with a helpdesk.
- The video is titled "Joomla 4 - Using Convert Forms with a Helpdesk - WMW 160 - YouTube."
- The video is about using Convert Forms in conjunction with a helpdesk or for directing emails.
- The video is hosted by Tim Davis on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- Tim offers Joomla-related services and can be contacted via email at
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, a platform for managing Joomla and other websites.
- Viewers are encouraged to use the coupon code "basic joomla" for a free first month.
- Tim discusses setting up Convert Forms to allow users to select the department or recipient for submitted forms.
- He mentions using ClickUp, a task management software, for managing submitted forms.
- Tim interacts with the audience in the live chat, addressing questions and suggestions.
- He demonstrates the process of setting up a dropdown field for selecting departments in Convert Forms.
- Tim adds email addresses corresponding to different departments in the dropdown options.
- He shows how to configure email notifications based on the selected department.
- Tim also briefly mentions the use of reCAPTCHA but decides to remove it temporarily.
- He creates a menu item for the support form on a Joomla website.
- The video is a live tutorial with some interaction with the audience and technical steps demonstrated.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/