- The video discusses using Strict-Transport-Security (HSTS) to enhance security for a Joomla website.
- Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast, presents the tutorial on a YouTube livestream.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, offering a free site audit and website management services.
- HSTS is a security header that adds an extra layer of protection to HTTPS connections.
- Tim explains the importance of HSTS even with SSL certificates and how it prevents potential data interception.
- The tutorial covers adding an HSTS header to the .htaccess file in the Joomla installation directory.
- Tim demonstrates the process of adding the HSTS header in the .htaccess file.
- He recommends using the provided code from mysites.guru to simplify the process.
- The video includes Tim's commentary and experiences during a recent business trip.
- He briefly talks about his travel route, including ferry rides and beautiful landscapes.
- Tim engages with viewers' comments and mentions reading glasses he's using.
- Viewers are encouraged to like and subscribe to the YouTube channel for more content.
Please note that the provided transcript appears to be incomplete or fragmented, which may affect the accuracy of the summarized information.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/