- Video about checking if your email address or password has been compromised
- Mention of 533 million leaked Facebook accounts
- Introduction to a site called "Have I Been Pwned" for checking compromises
- Sponsored by mysites.guru offering Joomla site management tools
- Explanation of "pwned" gaming term
- Different checks available on "Have I Been Pwned" site:
- Check email address for compromises
- Check domain name for compromised addresses
- List of compromised sites and data breaches
- Check individual passwords for compromises
- API available for service integration
- FAQ and explanation of "pwned"
- Option to donate to support the service
- Importance of maintaining Joomla site security
- Encouragement to subscribe and receive notifications
- Closing with appreciation for support and blessings
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/