- The video discusses the issue of IP addresses ending up on the UCEProtect Blacklist.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, has multiple websites and client websites hosted on IPs that ended up on the blacklist.
- Tim sends out a lot of emails, including newsletters, from his own system on IPs assigned to his dedicated server.
- UCEProtect Blacklist blocks IPs that send emails to known spam traps, even if they are not sending spam intentionally.
- Tim's IP was listed on the UCEProtect Blacklist but got removed automatically after seven days.
- Later, his IP got listed again, and he discovered that the whole IP range was blocked.
- Tim contacted his web host, but they explained that UCEProtect is known for blocking entire IP ranges and charging for removal.
- Many email providers and big companies have stopped using UCEProtect due to its aggressive blocking methods.
- Tim recommends using SMTP information instead of PHPmail for better email deliverability.
- The issue of UCEProtect Blacklist is relevant for Joomla websites that send out emails through SMTP.
- Tim shares links in the video description for more information about the dynamics and arguments around UCEProtect Blacklist.
- The video celebrates reaching 2,500 subscribers on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, a site offering tools and information for managing Joomla sites.
- Tim encourages viewers to subscribe to the channel for future updates and information about Joomla.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/