In this live stream we check out UP - Universal Plugin for Joomla by Loic Martin of Lomart. UP is a simple shortcode that allows you to perform actions amongst the 108 currently offered - right from your content!
- The video is about exploring the Universal Plugin for Joomla called "UP."
- The video is part of a series called "WMW 111" on YouTube.
- Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast, is the presenter.
- The video mentions sponsorship by mysites.guru, offering a free site audit for Joomla sites.
- The Universal Plugin is mentioned as having 108 functions in one plugin, which can replace the need to install multiple individual plugins.
- The video demonstrates how to download and install the Universal Plugin on a Joomla site.
- The plugin is shown to work with JCE Editor and default Joomla editor.
- The video demonstrates how to use the plugin to add various elements to a Joomla article, such as banners and links.
- Examples and customization options for the plugin are discussed.
- The video also briefly addresses the potential placement of the plugin within a Joomla page.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/